yesterday, went to Marina South for steamboat.
it was actually an outing to celebrate Teacher's Day.
but the teachers who were supposed to turn up, suddenly informed us that they could not make it as they had something on.
which, i believe is a lie, as they are afraid to get tortured by us.
what could be so coincidental when we had planned this like last week?
or rather You Wei had.
only half the class went.
in the end, Girlfriend, Cheryl & Lydia meis, SHiLin, GoodFriend & lastly me, stayed to eat at Chin Huat.
Chin Huat is better, but there was no halal.
so the rest of the people went to Chong Pang for the halal one.
it was nice eating as a small group.
because we don't need to fight over the food & stuffs.
since we were supposed to enjoy ourselves, Cheryl, Sally & i got drunk.
Cheryl wanted to compete who'd get drunk first.
& we ended up getting drunk altogether.
the feeling was great. very nice & high.
but i believe drinking Martell & other alcohols would be better.
a pity, we promised Cheryl's parents that it would be the last time we drank & got ourselves drunk.
her parents were nice enough to send us home.
before her parents came, while we were still drunk, we actually degraded ourselves by doing stupid things in front of everyone.
our image was totally gone. but that feeling was great.
feels as if you had no worries & you could play till the end of time.
of course, many people turned to stared, those in the bus/bus stops, those eating, those passerbys.
we did not quite really cared.
Lydia was angry, so was ShiLin i think.
we sang, we laughed, we screamed, we shouted, we had fun.
& lastly, we puked.
it felt horrible at that point of time.
fortunately, Junyan & ShiLin were there to help us around.
Sally vomitted first. she became sober after that.
so Cheryl & i decided to make ourselves vomit by digging down our throats in order to get sober.
apparently, it was not of much help, we did not get sober.
until much later in the car.
my boyfriend is angry with me because i got myself drunk.
but he did not inform me earlier on when he was going to chalet.
apparently, a girl's.
there should be a basic respect between a couple before trust comes in.
also, jealousy kills. its a girl's chalet, i repeat.
I wanna know where you belong, I wanna know why I sing this song.
I try to show how much I feel, is that a dream or is it real?
I never look where you belong, until I'm gonna sing my song.
Is it a lie or is it true? So many tears I've cried for you.
A million tears that i have cried, I wish you where right by my side.
I try to show how much I care, believe in me I will be there.
I never knew where you belong, whenever you just hear my song.
Is it a lie or is it true? So many tears I've cried for you.
Sunday, September 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment