Monday, October 01, 2007

Yvonne cousin's wedding is on this coming Saturday.
yipeeeeeee! i can't wait. =D

my boobs are not legendary, Xiao Angel.

i want to be rich.
so i can buy many many things.
this calls for desperate measures.
its just an excuse actually.

i am really surprised to see 2 girls who absotutely hate/detest each other to be eating recess together.
& probably relieving their old times.
they've decided to reunite with each other because they are lonely?
i think so.
okay, whatever. none of my business anyway.




we have forgotten how long we've walked this path, only time can tell the truth.
who would remmeber who had said he's love me forever?
who would remember all the gentleness in the past?
we walked hand in hand & promised to walk together till the end of time.
we are tired, but we can't walk back.
who would remember when love started to change, & the sky we saw in each other's eyes was different.
we finally came to a fork, is it time to part?
tell me, my love.

I need you &
I miss you &
I want you &
I love you ‘cause
I wanna hold you,
I wanna kiss you
You were my everything
& I really miss you

And I do miss you
I just thought we were meant to be
I guess now, we’ll never know
The only thing I want is for you to be happy
Whether it be with me, or without me
I just want you to be happy

No comments: