Tuesday, February 16, 2010


so lets steal the night & kill the lights.

...

it's time to PLY!


...

went to visit Renata mummy at the hospital some time back.
& that's her little princess, like so adorable right!



headed to one fullerton to study, not.

yes, 80 bucks earpiece i'm holding from T. 

...

Mabokasaurus - the 3 of us constantly doing mad stuff.

that's me sitting in the ikea bag.

before.
& after..

...

so lazy to post photos for chinese new year/valentine's day already. will do it another day.

can't wait for exams to be over so we can play & get wasted like nobody's business. time please fly quickly. 

i wanted you to be the one i loved, i wanted you to hold me in my sleep, i wanted you to know how down deep i wanted you. it's already a past tense. 

1 comment:

Renata' O said...

Hoho my princess is remembered! And ya ya,time fly quicker plz! LOL! I forget to call you back now thn I rmb, I'm a busy woman now,busy feeding and changing diaper!